This note is about comparison among these paper in imperceptibility. I.e., we focus on the modulation part of the system design in each paper, neither the decoding or encoding part.
- ImplicitCode Reading between Lines: High-rate, Non-intrusive Visual Codes within Regular Videos via ImplicitCode
- ChromaCode ChromaCode: A Fully Imperceptible Screen-Camera Communication System
- InFrame++ InFrame++: Achieve Simultaneous Screen-Human Viewing and Hidden Screen-Camera Communication
- TextureCode High–Rate Flicker–Free Screen–Camera Communication with Spatially Adaptive Embedding
- HiLight Real-Time Screen-Camera Communication Behind Any Scene
- Kaleido Kaleido: You Can Watch It But Cannot Record It